Anatomy of Digestion Cup & Saucer - Arteries
A proper intestinal blood supply keeps your digestion going just like a hot cup of coffee in the morning. The black and white lines on this striking cup and saucer represent the progressively dividing jejunal and ileal arteries from a web of arterial arcades and then into straighter vasa recta.
This arterial cup and saucer is part of a unique range of fine china illustrating the anatomy and histology of the digestive system.
- Cup - 3.5 in (8.3 cm) diameter
- Saucer - 6 in (15.5 cm) diameter
- Bone china with hand gilded rim
- Made by hand in Stoke on Trent, UK
- Not suitable for dishwashers, please wash by hand
Ships within 3-5 days of order placement via USPS Priority Mail tracked and insured.
For other shipping inquiries, please see our FAQ section.
©2014 Anatomy Boutique for Street Anatomy